Data protection declaration
1 Information on the collection of your personal data and provider identification
The following text provides you with information about the collection of personal data when using this website. Personal data is all data which relates to you personally, for example name, address, email addresses and user behaviour.
Service provider as per gem. § 13 Telemedia Act (TMG) and responsible body as per § 3 Para. 7 Federal Privacy Act (BDSG) is the publisher, cf. our Legal Notice.
2 Right of information and revocation
(1) You have the right to request information at any time regarding your personal data saved by us, its origin, recipients or categories of recipients, to whom this data is forwarded, as well as the purpose, for which it is saved.
(2) If you have consented to the use of your data, you can revoke such consent any time.
(3) All requests for information or revocation in relation to data processing should be sent by email to [Datenschutz@example.com] or to the address specified under § 1 Paragraph 2.
3 Data security
We possess state-of-the-art technical measures to guarantee data security – particularly to protect your personal data from danger during data transmission as well as from third parties gaining knowledge of this data. These measures are appropriately kept in line with the latest standards of technology.
4 Collection of personal data for informational use
If you make use of our website solely for informational purposes, i.e. you do not register (or log on) to use the website and do not transmit any other information to us, we do not collect any personal data – with the exception of the data transmitted by your browser to make your visit possible.
This data consists of:
– IP address
– Date and time of request
– Time-zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Contents of the request (specific page)
– Access status / HTTP status code
– Transmitted data volume
– The website from, which the request originates
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of the browser software
In addition, cookies are stored on your computer when using our website. Cookies are small text files, which are saved on your hard drive and matched to the browser and which initiate the flow of information from the site that sets the cookies (in this case us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They are used to make our website offering more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies:
– Transient cookies (temporary use)
– Persistent cookies (time-limited use)
– [Third-party cookies]
– [Flash cookies (permanent use)].
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These particularly include session cookies. Session cookies save a session ID which can be used to match different requests from your browser during the joint session. They enable your computer to be recognized when you return to the website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a preset period of time which may differ for each cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser whenever you want.
d) You can configure the browser settings as you desire and, for example, reject third-party cookies – or even all cookies. If you do so, however, we would like to point out that it may then not be possible to use all the functionalities of this website.
e) The flash cookies are not registered by your browser but by your flash plug-in. They save the required data irrespective of the browser you use and do not have an automatic expiration date. If you do not want flash cookies to be processed on your computer, you will have to install an add-on, such as “Better Privacy” for Mozilla Firefox, or Adobe Flash Killer Cookie for Google Chrome.
[This information is stored separately from any other data you may have provided to us. In particular, the data of the cookies is not linked to your further data.]